This training program has been designed and developed to provide knowledge and understanding on the safety requirements, so that your workers can stay up-to-date with their responsibilities and obligations under WHS laws.
Generally, it covers as overview of bullying and forms of harassment.
This course covers the following topics.
- Definitions of bullying and harassment
- Effects on Victims
- How to file a compliant or grievance
- The law
- The Cost
- What behaviours constitute bullying
- The impacts of workplace bullying
- Identify individual legal rights and responsibilities
- Outline the process for handling bullying in the workplace
- The requirements of the law
- Meet the business Primary duty of care
- Prevent litigation
- Educate on the required behaviour
- Build a safety culture
- Ensure a safe workplace
- Target Audience
This course has been divided into sessions of 45 minutes to an hour. This allows the learner to work in short sessions, or bigger sessions. Each session has additional information to reinforce the learning process.